Tuition & After Care
SUMMER CAMP TUITION 2018
$265 per week
Full Day (9am-4pm)
*Week 2 is $212 for Full Day Campers as a result of the 4th of July holiday
$210 per week
Half Day Option (Young Explorers ONLY - Ages 3 &4 yrs)
*Week 2 is $168 for Half Day Campers as a result of the 4th of July holiday
REGISTER for all 7 weeks of camp and receive a 10% discount.
- My child John will attend Weeks 2 and 7.
- My child Sarah will attend Weeks 3 and 6.
- My deposit will be $50 x 4 weeks at camp = $200.
TUITION PAYMENTS & PAYMENT PLANS
Due to the popularity of our program, camp tuition payment schedules for 2018 have changed.
ALL CAMP TUITION WILL BE DUE IN FULL by APRIL 20, 2018.
- PAY IN FULL when you register your child for camp via credit card, or pay by cash/check in the Main Office
- PAY IN 3 INSTALLMENTS on Feb 20, March 20, April 20 by credit card or by cash/check in the Main Office
- Any registrations occuring AFTER April 20th must be paid in FULL to secure your camper's spot with us.
Note: If you require a different payment plan, please contact the Business Office to arrange. Unfortunately, we do not offer Financial Assistance for Summer Camp.
PRE & POST CAMP CARE
We offer pre and post camp care for those families who aren't able to make our drop off and pick up windows. Either of these services is $6 per use.
- Pre-Camp: 7:30am-9am (*note - pre-camp care is NOT available on Mondays)
- Post-Camp: 4-5:30pm (*note - post-camp care is NOT available on Fridays)
- PICK UP in the Camp Office (near the basketball hoop on the south parking lot)
Questions about Camp Tuition and Deposit payments?
Ellen Northway (Business Manager)
"I feel free to call upon the faculty at our school anytime - weekday or weekend, to voice a concern, seek advice, raise a classroom issue or share an anecdotal story of accomplishment. It’s like having a competent group of allies to assist in the daily challenge that raising children with character poses."
- Parent, grades 3, 8 and graduate