Camp 2017 Cancellation Policy
Please make sure to fully read our cancellation policy before registering for Camp 2017.
In order to ensure that all campers who are interested in attending Pathfinder have the opportunity to be here on campus, we have had to revise our cancellation structure for 2017. While we understand that families have last minute scheduling changes, we also want to ensure that we can accomodate families who patiently sit on our waiting lists.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy below, please feel free to contact our
Business Manager - Ellen Northway 231.995.3800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TO CONFIRM YOUR CAMPER'S SPOT, the school must receive your registration forms and your non-refunable camp deposit (credited towards your tuition) - $50 per camper before April 28. 2017.
Due to the popularity of our program, camp tuition payment schedules have changed. See below:
- Tuition for first session (Weeks 1-3) is due in full by May 1th, 2017.
- Tuition for second session (Weeks 4-7) is due in full by May 15th, 2017.
Note: If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact Ellen Northway in the Business Office. 231.995.3800
- If cancellation is necessary at any point up to two weeks prior to expected arrival, all but the $50 non-refundable deposit will be returned.
- Cancellation less than two weeks, but more than three days prior to arrival will result in a charge of 50% of the total fee.
- Any cancellation within three days of arrival will result in a charge of the total fee.